Again this is an exercise that again is easy to do anywhere and at any time. So there’s no excuses and no expensive equipment needed.
1. Sit on the floor with your back to a chair or bench and your knees bent, and your feet placed firmly on the floor hip width apart.
2. Then bend your arms and place the palms of your hands (fingertips pointing towards your body) on to the seat of a chair or a bench if you’re going to do this outdoors.
3. Then using your arms push yourself up until your arms are straight (don’t lock your elbows), remember to keep your core tight and your knees in line (don’t let them drift inwards to touch each other).
4. Then slowly and keeping control of the movement lower yourself back down until your bottom is a couple of inches from the floor.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4. I would do 1 rep of 5, rest, then 1 rep of 10, rest and 1 rep of 15, then work my way back down to 10 and finally 5.
Love Roo xx