Posts Tagged ‘eat clean’
Wow! That’s a mouthful trying to say that title isn’t! Luckily these mocha coconut power bliss balls act as the perfect gob stopper 😛
My Protein sent me some fantastic samples and I have been thinking of different ways to use them other than the obvious protein shake mix up. So I’ve used the My Protein Impact Whey Protein Powder in Mocha flavour to make this bliss balls. The first thing I want to point out is that I don’t like coffee and I don’t really like coconut and I can’t get enough of these! I actually had to put them in the freezer so I had to make a conscious effort to take them and sit there and wait for them to thaw before eating them so it took away my ability to grab and snack! 😛
So here’s the My Protein Mocha Coconut Power Bliss Balls recipe! It gets a little bit oily and messy when rolling them into balls so be prepared for mess!
I absolutely loooooove fajitas, they are so flavoursome and feel really naughty but you can have them as a healthy option too! Here’s how I make mine:
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or ghee
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chilli
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Mix all seasoning and wet ingredients to make a marinade.
- Chop the chicken into chunks or strips
- Pop the chicken in the marinade and make sure it is fully coated. Allow it to marinade for at least 30 minutes
- Heat a little coconut oil or ghee in a pan on the hob, add the chicken mixture and heat until the chicken is cooked through
- Chop the peppers and throw them in the pan with the chicken mixture for 5 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, or use crunchy lettuce leaves as wraps.
Love Roo xx
So it’s coming up to that time of year; Christmas is just around the corner you’re about to get paid and you need to battle the crowds in the supermarket to get all of your groceries for your delicious Christmas dinner! Not only have you got the added stress of jostling to get the best things at the best prices but on top of that you’ve got the questions of what to get because whilst you want to treat yourself for Christmas you also don’t want to just eat “bad foods” because you’ve gotten used to eating a healthy Paleo diet and it’s actually rather yummy! So here’s some tips and recipes for delicious things to buy, make and devour this Christmas! You’ll feel like you’re being very naughty but not so bad that you’ll be getting a lump of coal in your stocking 😛
Love Roo xx
You might also like» Paleo Beef Stuffed Peppers
» Chicken Harissa Bake
» Paleo BBQ
» Coriander / Cilantro Lime and Jalapeno Dip
» My Vitamins