When I started to eat healthy I became just a teensy bit obsessed with sweet potato, to the point where I think I have actually given Roo Boy an aversion to it! So now I feel like I have a child where I have to disguise the sweet potato as something else just to sneak it in to a meal and I am proud to say that if I hadn’t told him (afterwards!) that there was sweet potato in this gnocchi he would have been none the wiser! Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!
• 100g gluten free flour
• 450g sweet potato, peeled & boiled
• 60ml almond milk
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp agave nectar
• Carton of pasata
• 2 tsp paprika
• 2 chicken breasts
• 1/4 chorizo ring
- Put boiled sweet potatoes in a boil and mash.
- Pour in the olive oil and milk and mix together.
- Gradually add the garlic powder, flour and agave nectar to the mix and knead.
- Take out sections of the dough and roll in to thumb sized balls.
- Fry the chicken in a pan until cooked through. Add the pasata & stir in the paprika.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, then add the gnocchi to the water and cook until it rises to the top of the water.
- Whilst the gnocchi is rising. Add the chorizo to the chicken & sauce mixture.
Love Roo xx
Must reads» Sausage Casserole
» Free Nutrition Plan for 3 People!
» How to Eat a Healthy Breakfast
» Sausage Crust Sweet Potato & Spinach Quiche