There are 2 options with this and I would always recommend starting off with “easier” option just so you can perfect your positioning before rushing ahead.
1. Lie on the floor face down and put your elbows directly under your shoulders and join your hands to make a triangle.
2. Make sure your toes are pressed into the floor
3. Using your core raise yourself off the ground supporting your weight on your forearms and toes and keep that belly button squeezed in but keeping your butt down so your body is perfectly aligned from feet through to the top of your head.
4. Hold for 1 minute and then release and lower yourself back to the floor.
5. Give yourself a 45 second break and then repeat another 2 times.
The advanced option is to repeat all of the above only rather than resting on your forearms you should be placing the palms of your hands directly below your shoulders and pushing yourself up completely into a press-up starting position and holding yourself there, again keeping your spine neutral and in line.
If it starts getting too easy start increasing the amount of time you hold the position and reducing the rest period in between.
Love Roo xx