These are my favourite! I found it soooooo hard giving up eating toast for breakfast every day (that’s now a 1 off weekend day treat for me these days!) but these amazing little flapjacks have been a life saver!
- 1 cup peanut butter (or almond butter for paleo option) – Make sure you use 100% peanut butter and not one with palm oil in it
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 1/3 cup of honey – Make sure you use 100% raw / pure honey
1. Put the peanut butter and honey in to a bowl and mix together
2. Gradually add the oats until it is all mixed together and is gelled together but not too sticky
2.5 If you want to add extra ingredients like berries then add them at this stage. I just prefer the peanut version 🙂
3. Spread the mixture into a tray and pop in the fridge overnight.
4. In the morning once the mixture has solidified chop up into small bite size pieces and then they are ready for breakfast or as a healthy snack during the day.
Love Roo xx