I absolutely loooooove fajitas, they are so flavoursome and feel really naughty but you can have them as a healthy option too! Here’s how I make mine:
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil or ghee
- 3 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chilli
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Mix all seasoning and wet ingredients to make a marinade.
- Chop the chicken into chunks or strips
- Pop the chicken in the marinade and make sure it is fully coated. Allow it to marinade for at least 30 minutes
- Heat a little coconut oil or ghee in a pan on the hob, add the chicken mixture and heat until the chicken is cooked through
- Chop the peppers and throw them in the pan with the chicken mixture for 5 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, or use crunchy lettuce leaves as wraps.
Love Roo xx
This site is using SEO Baclinks plugin created by Locco.Ro