It’s really important for me to make breakfasts that I can box up and take into the office with me as I don’t have time to eat it before I leave the house in the morning. This one smelt so amazing when I was making it that it barely made it to the boxing up phase! I could have easily eaten the whole lot!
- 2 cups of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup each of cashew, pecan, walnut, pistachio
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 100g coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp honey
- Pop all of the ingredients into a blender and give it a quick blitz.
- Preheat the oven to 120C
- Line a dish with parchment paper
- Scoop all of the ingredients into the dish and bake for 20 minutes. Turning occasionally.
- Then once it cooled take the ingredients and put in an airtight container. Serve with unsweetened almond milk.
Love Roo xx
You might also like» Skipping isn’t just for little girls
» paleo coconut flour pancakes
» Exercise Like An 80’s Kid!
» Sauteed Vegetable Dish
» Grafea Bon Bon Barrel Bag