Everyone needs a sweet treat every now and again and oh man are these insanely delicious!!!
Now I’m the first person to admit that a bounty bar is the last chocolate I would ever want to buy in the supermarket, but these are immense and thankfully I know how to make them otherwise I would spend a fortune on buying them!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp creamed coconut
- 1 1/2 cup stevia
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 60g cacao butter
- 50g cacao powder
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Beat together the butter, vanilla extract and creamed coconut.
- Slowly start adding in the stevia
- And finally start adding in the coconut flakes until everything is well blended
- Put some parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Take a tbsp size piece of the mixture, roll in to a ball and put on the parchment paper
- Chill for about 1 hour
- Before you take the coconut balls out of the fridge melt the cacao butter (bain-marie), once the butter has melted add in the cacao powder and then finally add in the agave nectar to sweeten.
- Remove the chocolate from the pan and allow it to thicken a bit (this is important otherwise it makes it a bit harder to cover the truffles!)
- The final step is to dip the coconut truffles in the cacao mix so it is evenly coated. Put on a fresh piece of parchment paper covered baking sheet, and then pop back in the fridge to chill and harden.
- See how many you can stick in your mouth in one go! 😛
Love Roo xx
You might also like» Pyramid Workout #1
» Sauteed Vegetable Dish
» Spring Outfit
» Homemade Nutella
» Nice Pants!!