I love meat and that’s a fact so when I get to make this meaty pizza recipe I am filled with all kinds of happiness! A meaty pizza isn’t quite what you imagine, it’s actually a meaty pizza base and it is THE BEST!
The great thing about this recipe is that is totally paleo!
To make your meaty pizza you will need:
- 1 pack of minced beef
- 1tbsp paprika
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp cumin
- half red onion
- Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Chopped peppers
- Chopped coriander
- Rocket or Salad
Meaty Pizza Cooking Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 200C
- Take a pizza tray and line it with parchment paper
- In a mixing bowl mix together the minced beef, paprika, cumin and garlic powder
- Spread the mixture onto the pizza tray and bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until cooked
- Remove from the oven and using a kitchen towel remove the excess juice from the meat
- Spread some greek yoghurt over the meat, then sprinkle some of the parmesan cheese on top, then scatter the diced red onion and peppers and then put on some more parmesan cheese.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rocket or salad with some chopped coriander on top.
Love Roo xx
Must reads» 11th Day Of Fitmas
» Breo Axis Watch Review
» Christmas Gift Ideas for a Food Lover
» Pyramid Workout #2
» How To Make A Smoothie