I am soooooo in love with a nice warming soup, especially when there’s such a chill in the air, it warms your cockles and muscles alive alive-o! Added bonus it’s a one-pot dish so minimal washing up afterwards – it’s win win!
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion
- 2 tbsp coconut oil / ghee
- 1 red pepper
- 1.5 – 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1.5 pints vegetable stock
- 1 medium sized sweet potato
- half ring of chorizo
- 1 courgette
- 1 tin of kidney beans
- 1 tin of coconut milk (use cream at top)
- Melt the coconut oil or ghee in a large saucepan
- add the chopped garlic cloves and onion and fry for a couple of minutes
- Then add the red pepper and fry for a couple more minutes
- Add a small amount of the vegetable stock and tomato paste to a measuring jug and mix until thick
- add this to the pan and then add the remaining amount of stock and potatoes
- bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally
- then add the courgette and chorizo and kidney beans (drained) and stir.
- cook for 15 minutes
- then add the coconut cream and cook for a further 15 minutes
Serve and devour!
Love Roo xx
Must reads» How to style up 2 Pairs of Liquor N Poker Jeans for endless wardrobe options!
» Spot Reduction – It’s A Myth
» Core Tabata
» Sauteed Vegetable Dish
» Courgette Pizza Base