The mighty courgette is a life saver when it comes to trying to eat clean, you can use it in almost anything and everything including this amazing courgette quiche recipe! It will leave you feeling full, it’s healthy and you can use it as a meal on it’s own or a side for something else, it’s really quite versatile. Give it a go and see what you think 🙂 Mama Roo loved it!
- 2 medium – large courgettes
- 500g ricotta or quark
- 75g parmesan
- 4 spring onions diced
- 3 cloves of garlic diced
- A handful of fresh chopped dill
- 3 large eggs
- 75g feta
- Preheat your oven to about 180 – 190C
- using a cheese grater grate your courgette into a bowl, then transfer to a sieve and using a paper towel squish it to get as much of the water out as possible
- Grate your parmesan
- Then mix together all of your ingredients (except the feta)
- Transfer to a greased baking dish and cook for about 50 minutes – 1 hour.
- Remove and crumble the feta on top and place back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
Courgette Quiche Serving suggestions; on it’s own. With some rocket or lettuce leaves with some home made salsa, a small slice with a baked sweet potato, on a bed of chopped peppers, or with some cooked and chilled chicken or turkey breast. The possibilities really are endless!
Love Roo xx
Must reads» 1st world problems – my hair is a disaster!
» Victoria’s Secret Show in London 2014
» Spot Reduction – It’s A Myth
» Courgette Pizza Base
» Pyramid Workout #1