- 1 tbsp coconout oil
- 500g minced beef
- 1 onion diced
- Mixed peppers diced
- 2 large carrots diced
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 300ml beef stock
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 jar / carton of chopped tomatoes / or passata
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- quinoa, baked sweet potato, cauliflower rice or wholegrain rice for serving
- Add a tin of kidney beans if non-paleo
1. Heat the coconut oil and then saute the onions.
2. Add the minced beef and fry until browned.
3. Add the garlic, tomato paste and chilli (add more or reduce to own personal tastes)
4. Stir in the carrots and peppers (and the kidney beans if making non-paleo recipe)
5. Then add the tomatoes or passata and the beef stock.
6. Leave to simmer for around 30 minutes or until the vegetables have softened.
7. Make your preferred variation of side dish whilst this is cooking.
8. Serve, eat and enjoy 🙂
Love Roo xx