These are tricky as not only is it working your legs and bum but it is also working on your core and balancing.
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart.
2. Lift your right leg off the floor and start to bend your left leg into a squat position.
3. As you near the floor place your hands at a 10 o’clock position (to your left) and tap the floor.
4. Straighten up to standing.
5. Repeat the squat but this time tap the floor at 11 o’clock and straighten up to standing.
6. Repeat this process until you reach 2 o’clock, and then work your way back round to 10 o’clock.
7. Change legs and repeat.
Love Roo xx